Womens Crop Coat in Shearling to Step out in Style This Winter
This fashionable womens crop coat in shearling wool is certainly the right outfit for the winter season. Owing to its double-breasted design, it can effectively shield the body from the chilly wind. At the same time, it can instantly glamorize the looks of any woman because of its design and color combination.
The dark brown trims of finest quality shearling wool undeniably look appealing in contrast to the tan-colored body. They accentuate different parts of this outfit, such as sleeves, chest, hemline, cuffs, and back. They also highlight the border of the large slash pockets on this double-breasted coat.
Styling with Shearling Womens Crop Coat
Without a doubt, this is a versatile outerwear for the winter. Because of its trendsetting aesthetic features, one may wear it to wintertime events, fests, or parties. At the same time, the use of the finest quality lambskin and shearling wool makes this outfit lightweight. It causes no feeling of heaviness even if worn for hours.
One may wear this crop coat over a pair of cotton trousers or jeans for a semi-formal or casual look when going on trips or to work. Furthermore, one may pair it up with short skirts or dresses to look like a diva at a party or to look stylish during a day out. It looks equally stylish over maxi dresses or skirts.
Exclusive Features of Womens Crop Coat of Shearling
Being double-breasted in style, this winter wear ensures ultimate protection from the cold wind. The front part of the body receives dual protection of the lambskin and shearling wool due to this reason. The trims of shearling wool don’t just stylize the coat. They offer additional warmth to the wearer.
When this outfit isn’t buttoned, the notched lapel of shearling wool becomes visible. However, it stays out of sight when one buttons the coat. However, the turn-down collar accentuated with shearling wool fends the cold as well as uplifts the appeal regardless of the button closing option.
- Plush outfit of shearling wool and sheepskin leather with silky crackle finish
- The double-breasted design ensures maximum warmth
- Turned down collar of shearling wool with notched lapels
- Large round buttons for closure
- Spacious pockets on both sides
- Finishing – Complete Nappa
- Wool – Authentic Shearling Pelts
- Embellishment – Shearling Merino Wool Trim
- Accessorized Hemline, Frontline, Sleeves, Back and Side Slash Pockets
- Regular Woolen Turn-down Collar with Notch Lapels
- Double Breast Button-down Front
- Crop-length Coat
- Woolen Slash Pockets
- Temperature – 25°F
- Wind Resistant
- Application – Casual, Rides, Festive