With well-fitted jeans or trousers, wearing a trench coat makes a high fashion style statement appeal. Especially when the Nappa finish black trench coat is black in color, you can never go wrong with the same. The shearling coat has a different charm and aesthetic appeal. Made of authentic pelts of shearling or lambskin, the item range is thoroughly crafted by hands. The winter shearling coat strikes a right balance between aesthetic appeal and practical functionality.
Designed with care, caution and precision, the chic Nappa finish black trench winter coat offers sufficient warmth and insulation even in extremely low-temperature conditions. Crafted with creativity and innovation, the jacket has a flawless stitching finish. Radiating unparalleled style and sophistication, the coat will enhance your aesthetic appeal and boost your self-confidence. You can wear the coat to different parties or social events.
The stylish winter wear is swapped in regular big round buttons at the center. The inner woolen layer of the fabric is flipped and exposed to the collar, the lapel, the frontline and the cuffs of the arms. The light brown woolen lining creates a powerful contrast with the dark coffee color. It is hard to resist.
The trench coat has spacious, hand-warming side pockets that will keep your palms warm and cosy in extremely cold weather. The inbuilt leather belt along the collar line is a beautiful touch to the coat. The well-defined buttons help in ensuring proper insulation inside the garment. The well-crafted trench coat is a must-have to your wardrobe collection. Right from the button to the whole design of the outfit, you will feel confident in yourself. The stylish collar leather belt is an additional touch to sophisticated winter wear.
Detailing of the product –
- Genuine pelts of shearling are used to design the product line
- There is a stylish inbuilt leather belt along the collar line
- The jacket has stylish, spacious, hand-warming, side pockets
- A set of well-defined buttons is installed to ensure insulation inside the garment
- The inner woollen layer of the fabric is turned and exposed along the collar, the lapel, the frontline and the cuffs of the arms
- The product line is readily available in a wide variation of size