Sheepskin Shearling Jacket with Black Fur Detailing
- Finishing – Nappa-Crakle
- Wool – Authentic Sheepskin Pelts
- Embellishment – Wool trim
- Modified Frontline, Hemline, Cuffs
- Asymmetrical Zip-up Front Closure
- Turn-down Collar, Notch Lapels, Alternative Collared Neck
- Strapped Shoulder, Hemline
- Jetted Pockets, Zippered Slash Pockets
- Waist-length Biker
- Temperature – 25°F
- Wind Resistant
- Water Repellent
- Application – Casual, Semi-Formal, Regular, Occasional
Know your garment size
Any woman will look like a diva wearing this classy shearling sheepskin jacket. It looks gorgeous in pitch-black shade with nappa crackle finish. The turned-down collar with a notched lapel adds to the elegance of this winterwear. Furthermore, it creates a protective layer for the neck and front of the body.
Because of the finest quality lamb leather, this winter wear looks plush and feels markedly soft when worn. The shearling wool that covers the inside of this jacket feels equally pleasant against the skin. It’s also dyed in black. Without a doubt, the black-on-black color combination enhances its aesthetic appeal.
Exclusive Qualities of Jacket in Sheepskin Shearling
This luxurious winter wear certainly offers sufficient warmth and insulation to the wearer during the winter. Wearing this biker jacket feels equally comfortable in the early and late winter when the temperature is moderately cold. It also offers sufficient warmth to the wearer when there is biting cold.
The asymmetrically set zipper is a trait of biker jackets. On one hand, it makes this winter-wear look fashionable. On the other hand, one may use it to close the jacket and receive maximum protection from the cold wind.
This winter jacket in shearling sheepskin looks chic with a turned-down collar of shearling wool. When the zip remains open, the front-side of this jacket creates the appearance of shawl-style collar. The collar is designed with a leather strap and buckle to adjust the fitting.
There are zippered slit pockets on both sides. These diagonally cut pockets aren’t just an accessorizing feature. They can be used to carry the essentials and keep the hands warm when outside.
The envelope-style leather strip is another stylizing feature that adorns one side of this winterwear. Additionally, there are leather strips embellishing The long sleeves offer maximum protection during winter. Each cuff is prettified by a band of shearling wool. This is a stylizing as well as utilitarian feature.
One may wear this stylish biker jacket to social gatherings, parties or on bike trips. It’s available in a large variety of sizes to grace the physique of women of varying stature.
Key Features of Jacket in Sheepskin Shearling
- Modish biker jacket of lamb leather and shearling wool
- Asymmetrically set metal zipper with chrome finish
- Stylish collar of shearling wool fitted with leather straps and buckle
- Diagonally cut zippered slit pockets with sufficient space to carry multiple items
- Shearling wool stylizes the cuffs