Shipping Worldwide

Contact : +1 (201) 401-1232

Login

Wishlist

Wish

Cart

Wishlist

Free Shipping + Returns*Satisfaction Guaranteed

Sale!
Reviews
5/5

Ocean Drive Leather Midi Skirt in Versatile Black for Ladies is trendy

SKU : MDISKRTBLKWMN

$295.00

This is a Special/Customized Order. 

DELIVERY: 2 to 3 weeks from the day of receipt of Order. 

Women-Leather-2022

Enhance the Life of your Garment

Categories ,

Need Help

Description

There is an active role of good outfits to attain the perfect look for office or weekend outings or just about every occasion. Ladies’ outfits have a whole lot of variation and this time is also no exception. Alen Cooper, the well-known name in the area of various types of stylish outfits of premium quality, launched this Ocean Drive leather midi skirt for women.

This black Ocean Drive leather midi skirt is a high-waist outfit. It is an alluring and covetable outfit indeed. This skirt is indispensable with its trendy design and outlook. The base material is made from pure lambskin leather, while the outfit is bonded to stretch cotton for a second-skin fit. The comfort and ease of mobility are focused on while considering the style quotient for this dress. To avoid tedious care the outfit is designed to be machine washable.

Black is a versatile colour and goes almost with any other shade. This black midi skirt contains 100% lambskin leather and the stretch cotton is a combination of 97% cotton, the rest 3% of lyocell and elastane. Elastane, present in it is the material responsible for stretch, whereas cotton gives comfort. The inner lining consists of 95% silk, and 5% elastane, with a flawless finish.

The skirt has a front slit for ease of mobility. The back closure of this midi skirt is concealed and zipped. It has no waistline and is a seamless outfit. In this outfit, only a frontline and backline corresponding to the slit and the back closure are present. This midi skirt is knee length and looks great on the wearer when paired with a stylish top, a three-quartered white shirt or other options available. This trendy outfit with comfort, versatile colour and ease of wear are the features that act as a widely acceptable quotient for stylish and smart ladies.

Features: 

  • Midi skirt made from lambskin
  • Stretch cotton used for a second-skin fit
  • Knee length
  • Front slit
  • Back closure with zipper, concealed
  • No waistline and seamline
  • Versatile black
  • Soft and comfortable
ACCOUNT
Wishlist
Wishlist
Login
Create an account

Password Recovery

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

SHOPPING BAG 0

RECENTLY VIEWED 0

Added to wishlist!