Description- Alen Cooper has introduced their knee-length coffee brown paragraph coat. The coat looks quite furry, smooth and supple in texture. The fluffy outlook of the outerwear keeps you warm and cosy even in extreme cold weather conditions. Stitched to perfection, the coffee brown paragraph coat is made from full-skin fox fur pelts. The pelts are co-joined so effortlessly that you can actually count on the paragraphs so well.
The paragraph segment is in the form of rectangular boxes running vertically all over the body. The sleeves of the coffee brown paragraph coat have the same functional design. The sleeves are elongated almost reaching your palm area. It is big and spacious creating enough room for the wearer. The pelts of the designing structure are seen levelled up to the knee length where the coat ends. The attention grabber in the first place is the pelts co-joined so beautifully.
The coffee brown paragraph style winter wear range strikes a perfect balance of aesthetic appeal and practical functionality. You can pair the coat with different dresses or bottoms. Wear it to different social gatherings, events or even parties. The winter wear range ensures a perfect fit for all, regardless of the height or figure. It is further available in a variety of sizes.
There are spacious and hand-warming side pockets. They help in keeping your palms warm and comfortable even in extreme cold weather conditions. In addition, the inner lining of the furry coat is stitched with a top-notch satin silk lining.
Detailing of the product –
- Made from full-skin fox fur pelts
- The entire body and the sleeves are designed in paragraph box style format
- Spacious and hand-warming side pockets
- Hidden zipper closure ensuring optimum insulation
- Soft, supple and fully in texture
- Offers extreme warmth and comfort, regardless of the winter conditions
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Big extended sleeves make enough room for the wearer
- Ensures value for money
- Guarantees a perfect fit for all, regardless of the height or figure