The fur of Arctic foxes is brown in summers and the winter approaches the color gradually turns white. This is the work of nature to help the animal camouflage in snow. The fur is obviously distinctly warm and soft.
An exciting range of hybrid black parka convertibles made from original Arctic fox fur has been introduced recently. The product line is exclusively for divas and is categorically designed with great care and precision to highlight the natural curves in their body in a tasteful and dignified way. The standalone parka has easily detachable frontline and liner so that you can slip on the inner vest as a completely independent clothing item. You can custom choose both the color and the variety of the fur in the inner vest at the time of ordering although the fur along the trim of the frontline and the hood stays static.
The shell is made from high-class nylon and is 100% water-resistant. You can also slip on the parka instead of a raincoat to beat downpours. The trim of the fur is jet black in shade, which reflects sophistication and class while also adding to your feminine charm. The item is so tasteful and attractive that you can also slip it on as a proper dress. In fact it is the ideal clothing for you to attend various types of social events.
Orders are pouring in from every direction at Alen Coper. Hurry and place your order to beat limited stocks.
- Arctic fox fur
- Soft, warm, comfortable and long-lasting
- Ideal for exceptionally chilly days outdoors
- Reflects a unique charm and elegance with chromium zippers
- Can be worn as a proper dress
- Detachable frontline and liner
- The inner vest can be worn as an independent outfit
- Available in different sizes
- Also doubles as a raincoat as the shell is made of superior grade 100% waterproof nylon
- Ideal to attend different types of social events in it
- Carefully designed to reveal the natural curves of your body in a refined and dignified way
- Carefully cut and designed by expert and well-trained hands
- Flawless finishing