A parka or anorak is a typical clothing item worn in extreme cold climate in the Arctic region. People there wear this heavily warm coat for a typical day-out with kayaking and hunting. Made from authentic fur, it spells both style and class while keeping you warm and comfortable.
Setting off elegant and tasteful fashion statement is easier than ever with exclusive range of hybrid green fur parka convertibles made from the original blue frost fox variety. The product line is meant for the woman of substance that you are. The item is categorically designed to radiate a unique charm. While ordering you are allowed custom choose both the type and the colour of the fur of the inner vest from a number of options. However the fur both along the trim of the hood and the frontline remains unchanged. The detachable frontline and the liner allow you slip on the inner vest as a completely separate and independent clothing item. The hooded fur keeps the face warm even in extremely cold breezes outdoors. The high-quality nylon shell offers 100% water-resistance to keep you dry and comfortable even in heavy downpours. In other words, you can use it as a raincoat or windcheater as well. The durable item has limited stocks at Alen Cooper. Place your order today for on-time delivery.
- Blue frost fox fur
- Redefining your class and taste
- High-quality nylon shell
- 100% waterproof product keeps you dry and comfortable even during heavy rains
- Warm, comfortable, light and cozy even in exceptionally cold days
- Custom choose the variety and color of the fur in the inner vest while ordering
- However the fur along the rim of the hood and the frontline remains intact or unchanged
- Detachable frontline and the liner allow slipping on the inner parka as a completely separate and independent clothing item
- Cut, stitched and finished with ample precision
- Ideal to make any girl look hotter in chic and elegant way
- Chromium zippers