A parka is traditionally the customary clothing item for hunting and kayaking in the extreme cold climatic conditions of the Arctic. Also called anorak, the outfit is often lined with fur to define both class and style.
An assortment of hybrid fur parka convertibles made from premium blue frost fox fur in attractive beige colour and meant for women is launched by Alen Cooper. It is exclusively designed to add to their grace and elegance. The parka frontline as well as the liner is detachable. You can slip on the inner parka vest as a completely independent and separate clothing item. The shell is 100% water-resistant made with high quality nylon. The product also doubles as a raincoat. You can slip the outfit on to beat downpours and damp, chilly wind. While placing your order you can custom choose the colour and the type of the fur in the inner vest while the fur on the trim of the frontline and the hood remains static. Innovatively designed with great precision, this product is one of the best options to announce your presence in a subtle yet unmistakable way. Alen Cooper has limited stocks of this durable product. Better place your order now!
- Original Blue frost fox fur
- Detachable frontline along with the liner allows using the inner parka vest as a completely independent clothing item, like a line waist
- Hooded fur keeps your face warm even on exceptionally chilly, damp days
- 100% waterproof shell made of high-quality nylon
- The parka also doubles as a reliable windcheater as well as raincoat
- High-quality chromium zipper to add to class
- Hand-stitched by experts to add to your aura
- Durable, soft, warm and inviting even on exceptionally cold, harsh days
- You can use it as a proper dress
- You can also wear it to attend different types of social events and gatherings
- Possible to custom choose both the type and variety of the fur in the inner vest
- Ideal to highlight your physical assets in a polished and respectful way