We collect information from and about you and collect contact information. What we do we do in a fair way and we do not hide anything from our customers. When it comes to collecting information then take a look at the below section to know which and what we collect from our customers-
- Download SVGPerfect for when you want to use just one icon as a vector on the desktop or in your own icon workflow. Name, mail id, phone number and address of the registered customers
- To register with us, you have to create a password
- Payment information such as debit or credit card number and your submitted information online
- Your entire social media interactions
- Product preference information and demographic information (age and gender are included in these)
- Customer’s device and location, type of browser and we may look at what site you came from or what site you go to when you leave us
- In case of the mobile app, we collect device identification number, how often you use the app, the source of app download and we do these in different ways with 100% data security of our customers.
Download SVGPerfect for when you want to use just one icon as a vector on the desktop or in your own icon workflow.What do we do with your information?
Actually, we combine the collected information in different ways. We prefer to combine online, offline, multiple devices and third-party information.
What do we do with the combined information?
We use the information to offer our customers better services and products at the desired time. Let’s have a look at the stuff we do with the help of the information-
- Sending right product at the right place and process a return
- Providing newsletter at the right time
- Improvement of the products and platforms
- Offer customers a better customizing experience
- To better understand the customer interest and preference
- Quick response to the customers’ inquiries
- To maintain a better customer relationship (electronic and push messages)
- To send updates and special offers of new products to the registered and new customers
- For better marketing purposes
- In order to enable better customer and company data security
- We often share the information in a secure way with the trusted third parties for better marketing
- If the government body requires any information or to comply with the law and to investigate any potential fraud, we need to share the collected information
- We may also share information if you are the winner of sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list. We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you. You have certain choices about how we use your information.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.
(To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us.)
We care and value our customers’ choice
Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions. You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depends on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Why? -because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings. Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop. You can control the tools on your mobile devices. For example, you can turn off the Bluetooth, GPS locator or push notifications in your phone settings. Options you select are browser and device specific. These sites are not intended for children. Our Platforms are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from children under 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can write to us at the address listed at the end of this website Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy online visiting: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.
We use standard security measures. The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A username and a password are needed to access certain areas of the ALEN COOPER Platform. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password. We may link to platforms or have third party tools on the platforms we don’t control. If you click on a link to a third party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. This includes third parties who may have ads or content on our site. We suggest that you read their privacy policies carefully.